It happens to most equipment.
Wear and Tear. Beaten Up. Used and Abused.
Whatever you call it, it’s a fact that over time components will wear down. This leads to reduced productivity, increased breakdowns, and potentially dangerous working conditions.
When a complete replacement is out of the question, turn to Whiting Services to help rebuild and restore your equipment to a like new condition at a fraction of the cost.
During the rebuilding process, it is also a good time to consider modernizing some of the electrical components. Whiting Services has the engineering and manufacturing expertise to perform any level of rebuild or modernization required to bring your equipment back to life.
Contact Whiting Services at (800) 336-7900 or email us to see how we can help you rebuild and help turn back the clock on your equipment.
Why Rebuild Instead of Replace?
- Renewed Operational Life at Fraction of Replacement Cost
- Same Warranty as New Part or Equipment
- Reduced Lead Time
- Prevents Unneeded Retrofitting to New Units
- Allows You to Keep Existing Inventory Without Replacement
- Rebuilt with OEM or Updated Re-Engineered Parts