Heavy Duty "Tiger" cranes
Whiting's structural fabrication capabilities, well equipped weld shop, CNC machining equipment and extensive assembly area assure quality cranes are produced to the most exacting industry standards.
Download: Heavy Duty Cranes
Features & Benefits
Computer Designed Bridge Girders
• Maximum Efficiency, Minimum Cost
• Wide Flange Girders
• Welded Box Girders
Dependable Bridge Drives
• Low maintenance squirrel-cage motors
• A-1 & A-4 drives available with Whiting Ultra-Drive controls.
• Double-Flanged drive wheels with machined treads for high strength performance.
• Dependable motors for heavy duty operation.
• Heavy duty drive reducer and drive wheels.
• Massive trolley frame constructed from rolled steel, structural shapes.
• Sheave cluster is above deck for accessibility.