It happens to every crane.
Wear and Tear. Beaten Up. Used and Abused.
Whatever you call it, it’s a fact that over time crane components will wear down. That can lead to reduced productivity, increased breakdowns, and potentially dangerous working conditions.
When a complete crane replacement is out of the question, turn to Whiting Services to help rebuild and restore your crane to a like new condition at a fraction of the cost.
During the rebuilding process, it is also a good time to consider modernizing some of the electrical components. Whiting Services is able to modernize and rebuild everything up from a hook and block assembly up to a complete trolley or crane itself.
Contact Whiting Services at (800) 336-7900 or email us to see how we can help you rebuild and help turn back the clock on your overhead crane.
Why Rebuild Instead of Replace?
- Renewed Operational Life at Fraction of Replacement Cost
- Same Warranty as New Part or Equipment
- Reduced Lead Time
- Prevents Unneeded Retrofitting to New Units
- Allows You to Keep Existing Inventory Without Replacement
- Rebuilt with OEM or Updated Re-Engineered Parts