Do your overhead cranes meet production and safety requirements?
- Meet increased demand for overhead material handling
- Reduce maintenance and operating expenses over the life of the equipment
- Have better load spotting and load control
- Improve reliability due to reduced production downtime
- Gain a clearer understanding of the current safety standards mandated by OSHA and other regulators
Let Whiting design a modernization program for you, based on your unique material handling requirements. Components of a Whiting modernization program may include, but are not limited to:
- Specialized design analysis for re-rating cranes
- Detailed engineering or customized packages that are compatible with the original design specifications
- Replacement/remanufacturing of electrical and mechanical components
- On-site services including training programs and installations
- Original equipment parts and re-engineered parts
- After-sale customer service and support
Contact Whiting Services today to discuss how a modernization can help you keep pace with new and emerging technologies, prolong your equipment life and save you valuable time and resources!