Do Your Overhead Cranes Meet Production and Safety Requirements?
Whiting Services’ modernization programs save you time and money and can increase the life of your current equipment. Updating controls, drives, motors, or operator cabs with the latest technology increases the safety, reliability, and performance of your crane while lowering overall operating costs.
Why Modernize Instead of Replace?
Modernizing your structurally sound overhead crane is a cost-savvy way to extend the life of your lifting equipment with the latest technological upgrades. A good modernization program allows you to:
- Meet increased demand for overhead material handling
- Reduce maintenance and operating expenses over the life of the equipment
- Bring crane up to modern safety and comfort standards
- Increase load control and speed
- Automate or semi-automate material handling controls to increase efficiency
- Improve reliability due to reduced production downtime
Components of a Whiting modernization program may include, but are not limited to:
- Specialized design analysis for re-rating cranes
- Detailed engineering or customized packages that are compatible with the original design specifications
- Replacement/remanufacturing of electrical and mechanical components
- On-site services including installation, commissioning, and training plans
- Original equipment parts and re-engineered parts
- Post-sales customer service and support
Contact Whiting Services today to see how we can extend the life of your crane.